- Emory University Post-Doctor 구인 안내 -
Emory University에서 Post-Doctor 하실 분을 찾으시니, 관심 있으신 분께서는
아래 내용을 확인하시어 지원해주시기 바랍니다.
<A postdoctoral position is available immediately in Dept. of Cell Biology in Emory University>
Research in the laboratory
· The cellular interaction of muscle stem cells in myogenesis
· The role of muscle stem cells for muscle maintenance
· The role of muscle stem cells in craniofacial muscle diseases
· Without or Less than 2 years of postdoctoral experiences
· Working with transgenic mice model
· Intensive experiences with cell biology
· Primary cell culture or cellular differentiation experiences with cell lines
· Muscle/Neuro/autophagy field experiences
· Molecular/cellular techniques (qRT-‐PCR, WB, Immunohistochemistry, Transfection)
· Imaging/flow cytometry/Cryo-‐sectioning experiences
ØØ Emory University provides excellent postdoctoral education.
ØØ Salary level will be equivalent with NRSA postdoctoral stipend.
To apply for this position, please email a CV with brief describing your research interest and three references to Dr. Hyojung Choo (email@example.com).